Customer Support.

#1 - Nov. 27, 2013, 1:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello everyone,

I'm here to share a rather unpleasant experience regarding the customer support (in-game ticket service).

* It took two (three weeks combined with my follow up question) weeks to get a reply, but that really isn't my bad experience. Just throwing it out there.

I've been busy trying to get the items for "Going To Need A Bigger Bag" and gathered three, yes three Big Bag of Herbs (not taking the amounts I looted from Lon the Bull pre - Timeless*).

None of which actually counted towards the achievement, so I figured it must be a bug. However, knowing people that did get the item counted for them I decided to make a ticket instead before reporting it as a bug.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First ticket:
Greetings Vindicato,

Unfortunately there are 2 different versions of these bags and only one of which counts towards the achievement. Regrettably it is not the one you have acquired.

We thank you for your understanding.

* Let me point out that I've looted the bag from both Lon the Bull and Champion of the Black Flame which according to Wowhead infact do not count towards the achievement. I'm okay with this.

* However I've also looted the bag from a Ashleaf Sprite.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second ticket:
Greetings Vindicato,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your achievement.

First of all, I would like to apologize for the time it took us to reply to your ticket. "Thanks"

I took a look at your Hunter "Vindicato" and found no trace of either bag ever being present on this character. If you looted the item on another character, please reply to this ticket with the name and server of the character for us to be able to investigate the issue.

I am afraid that if you looted the bag with your Hunter, we are unable to see it anywhere, which would explain why there's no credit on your achievement.

We look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

<snip>,
Customer Support Representative
Blizzard Entertainment Europe

* Here is the winner that supported me with the best experience I've had with Customer service hands down.

At least the first respondent tried to give a reason regarding the issue (a incorrect one though). The second one bluntly claims there were no bags looted (ever) whatsoever.

How can two representatives of the same support come with two completely different conclusions oblivious to what has been said by both me and the previous GM.

I know it sounds a little "ranty" but seriously, I've been fed this kind of support in the past and I finally decided to make a thread about it instead of waiting another two to three weeks. (The first thread ever may I add, which isn't a great start).

And for the sake of it, share your experience with Customer Support and suggestions on what might improve said support.
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#12 - Nov. 28, 2013, 8:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello Vindicato,

If you would like to provide feedback about our customer support and your most recent experiences, you can send an email to CSFeedbackEU@blizzard.com and it will be looked into.

Thank you.