Since makeing a ticket would take ages

#1 - Nov. 24, 2013, 12:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi

so i was strooling around STV yesterday on my level 34 monk on a PvE server (azjol'nerub) when 2 level 40 Horde came up and just killed me.. they were neutral color to me and i diden't have PvP mark so found it very odd that they could attack me,

diden't think people would make such a huge deal out of it.. it's just a simple question.. how could 2 hordes kill me on a PvE server when i was not flagged..

Posted by Bohmak 26/11/13 07:22
All information needed has alrdy been said, but i'll just say it again then.

When i was walking out to the road near explorer's league dig site http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26837#., there were 2 horde standing there, they were not from my server, i have no addons or anything for name plates or Ui i only had V toggled on, his name plate was yellow, i clicked him.. he was far away it was no way possible he could have been hit by a melee attack, he throw a avengers shield in my face... and think the other guy was a hunter, dont really remember now.

also if you know wich road i am talking about there is a ruin next to it with a few ghouls and trolls, the 2nd time they killed me was when i zoned out from an LFD onto one of the hills next to this mountain, i did not engage these people in anyway way whatsoever, there were no mobs, allies or anything that could have made me do AoE around me, i did do no abilties, think the hunter killed me the second time tho,

after reading the replies i see that all the wow community does is twist and turn your word against you in an effort to make you look stupid, i am sorry for asking questions and i will not do so again..
Sorry to have botherd you all with this question
Forum Avatar
Community
#14 - Nov. 25, 2013, 7:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
24/11/2013 12:35Posted by Bohmak
so my question is this.. why do they CR zone PvE and PvP servers?

Only realms of the same type are matched together, so on a PvE realm you should never come into contact with hostile players of the opposing faction unless you had somehow been tagged for PvP.
Forum Avatar
Community
#17 - Nov. 25, 2013, 7:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
25/11/2013 19:19Posted by Zazkya

Only realms of the same type are matched together, so on a PvE realm you should never come into contact with hostile players of the opposing faction unless you had somehow been tagged for PvP.

Or unless someone else has brought a PVP player to your CRZ,
or you have been put into theirs.
I'm a fully PVE player and have CRZ-ed with friends from PVP realms.

Yeah that's why I specified being on a PvE realm. As the OP didn't mention being in a group, I assume he was on his own realm and hadn't been pulled to someone else's in a party. A PvP player being pulled to a PvE realm should not be able to attack players, as the realm's rules should override. However, without a ticket being made to look into it properly, we'll never know exactly what happened.
Forum Avatar
Community
#33 - Nov. 25, 2013, 8:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The people here are only trying to help you by going through all the possibilities. You say it's not important enough to wait for a response for your ticket, yet you still wanted some help, and that's what they're trying to do. So a little less snippy please?