WoD: The Bloated patch.

#1 - Nov. 13, 2013, 1:09 a.m.
Blizzard Post
honestly the only thing that makes this thing an expansion and not a patch is the 10 levels.

What about the new zone, Umm patches bring new zones don't know about thunder isle or Timeless isle?

but their are new raids!!! Patches bring new raids.

Okay new dungeons I got you there!!! Cata had a patch that brought a new dungeon.

Well what about the new races and classes?!?!!? <_<

Bloated patch GG.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#29 - Nov. 13, 2013, 1:23 a.m.
Blizzard Post
If you want to talk about the content we've previewed thus far for the upcoming expansion, that's awesome. We're reading.

Try to boil everything down to a negative catch phrase all you want. We're still going to spend countless hours making Warlords of Draenor the most epic expansion possible.

Your feedback to help us achieve that goal is most welcomed. Your sideline semantic criticisms of what makes an expansion an expansion aren't very meaningful.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#67 - Nov. 13, 2013, 1:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
If you want to talk about the content we've previewed thus far for the upcoming expansion, that's awesome. We're reading.

Try to boil everything down to a negative catch phrase all you want. We're still going to spend countless hours making Warlords of Draenor the most epic expansion possible.

Your feedback to help us achieve that goal is most welcomed. Your sideline semantic criticisms of what makes an expansion an expansion aren't very meaningful.

Why do you guys respond to the trolls :|

I don't think he's trolling. I have some faith in people. I think he absolutely believes what he's saying. I jumped in to respond with that in mind. :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#91 - Nov. 13, 2013, 1:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
it bassically is the same map but a new coat of paint on it and a few new areas which is fine by me thats all a zone is an area with some paint haha

It's cool that that's fine with you, but I want to reiterate that Draenor is being constructed literally from scratch. This isn't a Cataclysm-style revamp of Outland like we did with Azeroth. The artists used Outland landmarks as a reference point. That's about where the relationship between Outland and Draenor ends in terms of environment design.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#148 - Nov. 13, 2013, 2:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post

I thought MoP was supposed to be 'the most epic expansion possible'.....now I'm confused!

It shouldn't be a dirty secret that we try to outdo ourselves every time. :)