Goodbye WoW

#1 - Nov. 10, 2013, 1:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
WoW I've had just about enough of your endless hours of enjoyment. The way that you take player feedback and install it into your game? The smug way you gave us character transfers, transmogrification and flying mounts? The sheer audacity of it.

And now I see that there's this new expansion? The way that you allow my heirlooms to truly be BoA and a whole window for my toys? I've had just about enough of your innovation. Next thing you know, you're going to give us player housing with NPCs we can recruit for it.

Oh! And this whole "monthly subscription" thing where it continues to be the same price despite the fact that inflation demands it should've gone up? Do you know that my cable bill has gone up four times in the last eight years that I've had it? What, do you think you're special or something?

You wouldn't believe the kindness and concern I got out of your customer service when I put in a ticket over an in-game problem. First, the scumbag apologized for me having to wait a few hours to be serviced. He then politely (and with a few very amusing jokes) rectified my issue and stuck around afterward to see if there was anything else he could help me with, while I was there. What's he hiding? Drugs?

If you don't start shaping up and make this the horrible game all these threads accuse it of being, I might just have to say goodbye WoW. Don't let me see another minute of award-winning service out of you.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#168 - Nov. 11, 2013, 10:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Allow me to hold the door open for you on the way in.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#193 - Nov. 11, 2013, 11:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Day made.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#374 - Nov. 12, 2013, 11:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
+1!