Blizzard does an epic job keeping costumers

#1 - Oct. 27, 2013, 6:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello guys.Im making this thread after a lot of rage with this game that i used to love.
I am PAYING an ONLINE GAME just to play with BOTS at pvp.Thats ok i used "report player" but ofc he gets no banned.Its ok.I left the whole thing there.But this i cant.

2 days ago i made SoO 10man normal. Raid leader said roll for the item and we rolled.ML was on raid leader ofc. I rolled 28. I was ok i lost roll but then i see his roll at 18.Then he takes item and he leaves raid.I was able to SS that and ofc my conversation with a GM. Check this out.

<Removed, Do not name and shame>

Anyway then i made ticket and i took this replay from a gm

Greetings Nomthetank,

Game Master <Removed, Do not name and shame> here, sorry that I couldn't catch you online to chat about your loot issue.

I have investigated your issue, but I am, unfortunately, unable to assist you in this case.

The reason for this, is that I was not able to confirm that a loot agreement was made by the Master Looter, before starting any bossfights. Note that we are only able to take action in these cases, if a loot agreement has been made.
Examples of a loot agreement are "No items reserved, everybody rolls on loot," or "Item reserved, roll for other loot".

My apologies for any inconvenience this causes. Should you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Customer Service Representative

What raidleader says dear blizz ITEM IS RESERVED and he rolls?Why he says ROLL FOR ITEMNAME and he takes if he loses ROLL? was playing since 2005 this game.epic way to end.
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#8 - Oct. 29, 2013, 9:34 a.m.
Blizzard Post
28/10/2013 14:17Posted by Nomthetank
btw my 1st post is edit from Blizzard in case you didnt noticed.They cant handle truth.

It was actually edited because you were violating the forums "naming and shaming" posting guidelines.

28/10/2013 14:19Posted by Nomthetank
BRINK THE OLD SCHOOL employee's from tbc cuz this new ones IN ALL MY TICKETS sayd SORRY I CANT HELP. IS THERE ANYTHINK ELSE THAT I CAN DO FOR YOU?

Same Game Masters, same policies. You'd prefer they broke our policies and didn't offer you more help?

You may want to review the Scam Policy to see what the Game Masters can and cannot assist with, it might save you a lot of tickets where you have to be denied assistance.