Connected Realms

#1 - Oct. 17, 2013, 10:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I know you are doing free character migrations. I know that a list has been posted on the US forums of the realms scheduled to be connected and they have a STICKY that keeps the US up to date on the progress.

I want a sticky, and progress reports on the EU realm connection project please, even if you just say you are waiting for the US technical team to sort out the bugs.

thanks.
Forum Avatar
Community
#6 - Oct. 17, 2013, 11:41 a.m.
Blizzard Post
its funny how eu realms never get any info about connected realms, some information would be a appreciated.

We'll share info, and will undoubtedly have a sticky post, as soon as we have any updates :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#16 - Oct. 17, 2013, 3:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
At least 8 pairs of connected realms in the USA

Balnazzar and Warsong
Gurubashi and Aegwynn
Dalvengyr and Dark Iron
Garithos and Chromaggus
Onyxia and Burning Blade
Maiev and Bloodscalp,

plus the ones that were connected already, NOTHING even announced for EU, hold up your hand if you think Blizz are taking the p with this.

/holds up both hands

I realise you're just sharing your opinion, but this type of post isn't even vaguely helpful to anyone. We've explained already that we're working on it, and that we're keen to share info when it's ready. Contrary to your suggestion, we're not simply holding back just for the lols ;)

I'm happy to see that a few of you here have a better understanding of why we're doing things the way we are. Remember, we all play on EU servers, we're all just as eager to see nice healthy populations on all realms. Please try to be patient for just a bit longer.
Forum Avatar
Community
#17 - Oct. 17, 2013, 3:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Considering there's another thread on this topic on the front page of the General forum, I'm going to lock this one and redirect you all over there if you wish to continue discussing it. That way, people looking to talk about it can find most of the discussion in one place :)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8276847630