Hallow's End is happening...now! {◕ ◡ ◕}

#1 - Sept. 27, 2013, 4:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
'Tis my favorite holiday event in WoW. Love the trick or treating, the candy boxes, the fun vanity items/costumes/masks, etc. Anyone else looking forward to this as much as I am? Fingers crossed that I might finally get the The Horseman's Reins this year!

/fingers crossed

If you aren't looking forward to Hallow's End, what is your favorite holiday event?

EDIT: I have one humble request for this, Blizzard...let me click on the pumpkins again for the trick or treating! Take the gold away, take the candy currency reward away...I used to love trick or treating with the innkeepers just for a chance at the silly costumes.

...or let me use the wands on myself. @_@
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#141 - Oct. 10, 2013, 4:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
'Tis my favorite holiday event in WoW. Love the trick or treating, the candy boxes, the fun vanity items/costumes/masks, etc. Anyone else looking forward to this as much as I am? Fingers crossed that I might finally get the The Horseman's Reins this year!

/fingers crossed

If you aren't looking forward to Hallow's End, what is your favorite holiday event?

My alts will definitely be visiting buckets and trick-or-treating. Good luck (ahead of time) to everyone who's going for the reins or finishing the Achievement. :)