Dutch Realm Request

#1 - Oct. 1, 2013, 3:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Well there are allot of dutch people in the world of warcraft so why not a dutch realm !
the language of the game doesnt have to change cause most dutch players understand english.

But it would be nice to make a new realm where al dutchies can start up from , so the dutchies can show we are with allot from a small countrie and we can show we stand strong allong Raids , PvP i think it would be a hit but not everyone thinks the same way about it.

so please tell me what you guys think of it :)

and maybe one day there will be a dutch realm where we can speak our own language to each other but the language of the game contains english :)
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#97 - Oct. 5, 2013, 11:26 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings,

While this is a fine topic of discussion and is free to continue, please allow me to remind everyone that English is the only language permitted in the EN forums, as moderators need to be able to understand and check the content of posts.

This includes when a translation is provided, so please ensure that you are using English in this thread and the rest of the EN forums.

You can review this in our forum guidelines here - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/816711831

Thank you.