Account Hacking is not cool.

#1 - Sept. 24, 2013, 12:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So I just logged in and it looks as though my guild has been disbanded. Yes before you ask I was the GM. Everything was fine until a new person joined the guild Vile Thorn yesterday. Now it's somehow non-existant. I put A LOT of work into leveling it up level 7 1/2 and now it's been deleted. I demand that *********** be perma banned AND my guild be re-instated and restored to what and how it was. Yes I do have an authenticator attached.

[Edit: Name of player blurred/removed]
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#47 - Sept. 24, 2013, 3:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So I just logged in and it looks as though my guild has been disbanded. Yes before you ask I was the GM. Everything was fine until a new person joined the guild Vile Thorn yesterday. Now it's somehow non-existant. I put A LOT of work into leveling it up level 7 1/2 and now it's been deleted. I demand that *********** be perma banned AND my guild be re-instated and restored to what and how it was. Yes I do have an authenticator attached.

[Edit: Name of player blurred/removed]

So, who else do you allow to access this account?

This was either done by you, or someone allowed to be on this account by you (which if they aren't your ward or minor child is against our terms of use). Guild was sold for 9k from the very location you are posting under here.

While I see you have a petition in, this is not an issue we are going to be able to address.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

Got Feedback? Click me.