IC 5 man?

#0 - Oct. 1, 2009, 3:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok so when i read the post on wow europe i saw that blizzard was making IC a 5 man. ofc i thought it was just s pre dungeon before the "real" riad came out.
But when i continued to read and saw the final boss Who was lich king. i was like "WTF!?!?". are you seriosu Blizz. are u making lich king a 5 man instance? or did i cath it wrong? ecause im not geting this. plz tell me if im wrong. cus lich king 5 man is just ridicilous
#2 - Oct. 1, 2009, 4:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Ok so when i read the post on wow europe i saw that blizzard was making IC a 5 man. ofc i thought it was just s pre dungeon before the "real" riad came out.
But when i continued to read and saw the final boss Who was lich king. i was like "WTF!?!?". are you seriosu Blizz. are u making lich king a 5 man instance? or did i cath it wrong? ecause im not geting this. plz tell me if im wrong. cus lich king 5 man is just ridicilous

The Icecrown Citadel will feature raids as well, but these are not shown in the preview of The Frozen Halls dungeon you have seen on the front page... the preview of the raids will come at a later time, and when that time comes, you may discover a new thing or two about the true power of the Lich King.

It is true that the Lich King will be a part of the 5 man dungeon, which is something we are quite excited about actually, but it is still a little too soon to make presumptions ;-)