Best of luck to Blizzard

#1 - Sept. 16, 2013, 7:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
As of today I finally cancel my long standing 5 year contact with Blizzard and world of Warcraft. Good news is that I have already purchased until February, so you have til then to win me back.

Timeless Isle is nothing more than a crash course for bad players. I understand the desire to allow people to quickly gear so they can play end game content with their friends. But gear doesn't make you even a semi decent player, it make you a well geared bad player.

Classes take a little time to learn even if your on everyday. I am sure some super leets sitting at their desk will mock and say they are all easy classes and the game is simple ( if you not part of the .1% doing heroic 25man Seige your a joke still)

Transmog is more or less a joke, so few legit choices, when all the cool looking gear is placed on NPC like Gorrosh.

This is for those who will troll the forums, I don't waste my time reading your comments. You won't see any replies from me, Because truly sending stupid comments on the forums is truly your goal in life and that tells me everything I need to know about you. Your opinion will only count to the poor souls who have nothing better to do. (note: No you can't have my stuff, my cousin will be receiving my gold and anything else I can give him).

02-16-14 My official last day, if I continue to play.
#168 - Sept. 16, 2013, 9:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I think any valuable discussion in this thread ended awhile ago. Locking it before it gets any further off-topic.
---Rax