#1 - Sept. 16, 2013, 6:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
In just a few days, Apple will be releasing the latest iOS update as well as the new iPhone. The upcoming iOS update may cause iPhone Mobile Authenticators to reset. When you update your phone's OS, we recommend taking any one of the following precautionary steps:

• Write down your authenticator's Serial Number and Restore Code so that you may restore your authenticator to your phone after the OS update is finished. You may also wish to take a screenshot of this information.

• Temporarily remove the authenticator before updating. Reattach the authenticator again once your iOS update is complete. You can remove the authenticator through our Web Chat option if necessary by contacting the Blizzard Support page and selecting Battle.net > I have an issue managing my account > I want to remove my authenticator > Live chat. You will be required to attach government issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, military ID) or the previous Battle.net Mobile Authenticator serial number. Customer Support will not be able to assist otherwise.

If Live Chat shows offline, refresh the web page and try again, clear your cookies & cache within your current browser, or use another browser entirely. Keep in mind Live Chat is available during phone hours only.

• Update over Wi-Fi. iPhones that are updated over Wi-Fi rather than through a computer are less prone to accidental resets.