5.4 Review: So Bad It's Not Even Playable

#1 - Sept. 10, 2013, 10:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I’m dubbing Blizzard’s latest answer to game design (as released today in the) as the GREAT DOG PIT DEBACLE.

It’s exactly the sort of game you might want to play if you like standing in one place and spamming your AOE for three hours whilst running back from the graveyard. This picture was taken at 11am this morning. Four hours later the same spot looks exactly the same. That’s the one and only quest-giver and place to turn in quests on the new “territory” in WoW.

It’s the saddest joke and most pathetic game design I’ve ever seen in the entirety of computers.

Blizzard’s new gaming philosophy seems to be dropping dogs into a pit and letting them tear each other to pieces. Forget story. Story is old hat. Forget questing and discovery. Those are for QQers. What Blizzard apparently thinks all of their customers want is to stand side-by-side with the opposing faction and spam AOEs.

I’d expect this sort of idiocy from a rookie gaming company, but Blizzard? It can’t be anything but malice.

I for one cannot wait till Destiny comes out.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#12 - Sept. 10, 2013, 10:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This isn't constructive or even useful criticism. You're welcome to express your concerns with some type of actionable detail, provided you can also dial back the personal attacks and insults.

Thanks!