Submitting Tickets In-Game to GM's

#1 - Sept. 5, 2013, 7:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I am not one who typically complains about much, especially on the forums, but.....When you submit a ticket and the average wait time to get a response is 1 day or more, I think that's a bit ridiculous. Blizzard is a multi-billion dollar company, and more representatives should be available to handle said tickets. The main issue is when you are reporting a player (friend) whose account has been compromised. What good does it do you when you report said problem and Blizzard can't reply for you for 1 day 19 hours? The account being compromised was then, not 2 days later. Tickets that have keywords in them, such as help, hacked, hacking, cheating etc.. should be escalated and handled promptly. Maybe I am the only one who feels this way about this topic, i'm not really sure. Feedback will be appreciated, and your thoughts on the matter, thanks!
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#8 - Sept. 5, 2013, 7:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Most compromise reports are prioritized, Neekoras - but the times you see are averages for all issues.

Compromises can be a little scary, and certainly frustrating - but these guys are quick. Usually by the time they are noticed the damages have already been done. Fortunately, we can usually get a player back into shape fairly fast.

The better solution is to keep them out to start with. An authenticator goes a long way towards that goal :)

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

Got Feedback? Click me.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#12 - Sept. 5, 2013, 7:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Even players with authenticators can be hacked, the wait time on tickets does need to be reduced. 9 out of 10 times, when the ticket is replied to, the player isn't even online. >.>

That is an extraordinarily rare occurrence, and indicates an extremely nasty bit of malware in most cases, when it is true.

As mentioned above, it's rare that we need to talk to a petitioner if enough information has been provided. Online, offline - makes no difference.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#20 - Sept. 5, 2013, 7:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Is there anything I can help you with, Neekras because you are coming perilously close to trolling.

Your petition was addressed, you spoke to a Game Master, I've answered your question here.

Our Game Masters work very hard to get to everyone as quickly as possible. We do prioritize certain issues, hence why your petition was answered in roughly half the time other outstanding issues are currently waiting.

I'll return to my original recommendation - suggest to your friend that they protect their an account with an authenticator and this entire situation might have been completely avoided :)