Stats change who's going to Quit

#1 - Aug. 27, 2013, 9:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I cant even be leave this is being considered. This has to to be hands down the stupidest thing i have heard in some time coming form Blizzard.. Any one who thinks this is a good idea is trying to KILL WoW all together... Anyone who be leaves this is a solution to low numbers of people playing WoW is out of there noobie minds.....

Having said that I happen to have spent ALOT of time building up my Blood DK to 535 ilvl and a dig i have 1 million health without stacking a ton of stam.. its a reward to me and all my hard work and time i have spent, And the time my guild has put in helping me get where I am as a TANK... Your wrong for even thinking of taking that away from me and ILL SAY IT RIGHT HERE AND NOW IF YOU DE NUT MY DK.. THEN BLIZZARD YOU CAN HIT THE ROAD AND DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU WHERE GOD SPLIT YOU... I'M DONE.......

P.S. Blizzard just so I spell it out for you Im piss'd off.......
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#56 - Aug. 27, 2013, 9:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Fair enough. How about we compromise and still do the squish, but - hear me out - but allow you to still do 100% of your damage?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#195 - Aug. 27, 2013, 11:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/27/2013 03:09 PMPosted by Judgernaught
Is there a technical reason for a squish or is it just because some developers don't like big numbers?

I hear that it's actually approaching some database integer limitation, but I don't know anything about it so I couldn't offer much insight. Aside from that though if I do 183468312 damage or 18346831 those numbers are just difficult to tell apart during combat.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#212 - Aug. 27, 2013, 11:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Gonna lock this thread as there's already a lengthy thread running on this topic. We don't have any additional information beyond the comments made in recent interviews that some kind of "item squish" is likely, but we'll certainly keep everyone informed when we have actual details or plans to share.