Question...

#1 - Aug. 9, 2013, 12:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
My brother's account is hooked up my battle.net account...But he hasn't played it for a while... and it's a WOTLK account...(well now it's just a battle chest haha) Can i use the Scroll of Resurrection on it? Even tho it's hooked up to my Active Battle.net account? He said he might play again and i would love to use the scroll on his account :D
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#6 - Aug. 9, 2013, 1:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
08/08/2013 05:19 PMPosted by Flokeh
But he hasn't played it for a while... and it's a WOTLK account...(well now it's just a battle chest haha) Can i use the Scroll of Resurrection on it? Even tho it's hooked up to my Active Battle.net account?

The Scroll of Resurrection looks at the inactivity date on the specific World of Warcraft account, it does not look at the overall Battle.net account. So if that other account qualifies you should be able to redeem the scroll on it.

Scroll of Resurrection FAQ

However, if he's over 13 he needs his own account or you can talk to billing to have them separated.

I would agree with RicoƧhet. You and your brother shouldn't be sharing a Battle.net account, unless the account is actually in the name of a parent or legal guardian.

Our Billing and Account services department may be able to help get things straightened out and him on his own Battle.net account, or if he is under 13, one created by a parent or legal guardian. You'll want to start by visiting our Support Site.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.