PVE Hunters Deserve Better

#1 - Aug. 6, 2013, 4:28 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I've been a lot of things over the years Blizzard.
I've been a fan, I've been an early support, I've been a shareholder.
I've been a vocal minority, I've been in the majority.
I've been a casual, a hardcore, and a raider.

But the one thing I've never been is someone who was deeply disappointed. The development team promised mechanical fixes to the Hunter class. We got weeks of blue posts suggesting something was actually going to be done. We made suggestions despite fears that we'd simply get the lazy approach, finally, after a year, the devs got it and something was coming.

And today we find that you'd rather push out 5.4 with Hunters in an unplayable mechanical state for the third tier in a row.

So y'know what Lore? GC? I'm something worse than mad - I'm disappointed. You're capable of better. You're choosing to deliver a broken tier, and leave the Hunter class in a shoddy state. We need a real overhaul, and we need it by 5.4... next expansion is too late, putting us through another 8 months of being miserable, hurting our friends progression, feeling frustrated at our place in raiding... is not acceptable.

We're your customers too, so why do you keep disappointing us?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#89 - Aug. 6, 2013, 8:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This is not constructive. I'm sorry that you're upset, but the PTR forums are not the place for it.