Combining Accounts

#1 - June 23, 2013, 10:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey guys,

I moved to Canada 8 months ago and my wife and I have started a US WoW account, but I would like to know if I am able to transfer are EU account to US account. I can't find anything about this in WoW'S terms and condition. Please help I 'd really like to play my old toons as I have so much time invested in them and Achievements that are no longer available. If anyone could shed any light on this for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thoraylan
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#6 - July 26, 2013, 1:13 a.m.
Blizzard Post
That awkward moment when the second post you see in a thread is yours from a month ago.

Heh.

hello guys I have two accounts I need to combine into one account. any help I appericaite it.

I'm not certain exactly what you are asking, Capefear, but I'll answer as best as I can.

World of Warcraft accounts cannot be merged into one another but if you are registered to two different World of Warcraft accounts on two separate Battle.net accounts one may be able to be moved from one B.net account to another.

If that is what you are asking you'll want to contact Billing and Account Services by submitting a ticket through the Support Site.

You'll want to select from the pre-defined topics:

• I have an issue managing my account.
  • My account management issue isn't listed here.

Just let them know that you want to move your Wow account from B.net 1 to B.net 2 (listing the email addresses) and they'll see what can be done. If during business hours you may have the option to call or use web chat.

Note that pets/mounts are account wide but also account bound. Any pets/mounts and many achievements that are on the source Battle.net account will not transfer with the characters on the World of Warcraft account to the second Battle.net account. So choose carefully which is the source and which is the destination.

If this is regarding something else entirely please let me know and I'll try to answer the question as best as I can.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

Got Feedback? Click me.