Ress sickness

#1 - Jan. 7, 2013, 7:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
What if you still got the ten minute debuff, but traveling to the location of your death reduced the time of the debuff by 8 minutes. It still let's blizzard punish you for dying somewhere dumb, but doesn't count you out for such a dramatic amount of time. In addition perhaps it can have a diminishing returns as well. First time is 8 minutes off, then 4 minutes off, etc. Could prevent abuse pretty easily like that.

Opinions?
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#16 - July 24, 2013, 2:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Restart WoW would be my first inclination.

I'd agree. If you are still having trouble, Naudy, please feel free to start a new thread and we'll see what else we can try.

If you traveled to the location of your death you wouldn't have rez sickness in the first place.

One of the reasons we discourage posting in threads that are several weeks or months old is a lot of people when they review a thread read the first post and not what may have bumped it. In addition conditions may change and/or the person's involved in the conversation may no longer be around or be experiencing the issue.

I'm going to lock this one up, if you wish to provide feedback regarding the death mechanic (i.e. res sickness) please feel free to post in the General Discussion forum or submit your suggestion through the in-game interface.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

Got Feedback? Click me.