Blizzard has no clue on Integrity

#1 - July 10, 2013, 1:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I put a ticket in on a matter I have never dealt with in my 4 years of playing. It was a AH transaction . And I do understand their position even though I don't agree with it. But after 4 replies they sent me a "If you re-open this you will get punish ". ?????????? I was trying to debate what I thought they needed to address . They called it integrity of the game but what happen is a person got high end boots for nothing , a honest person lost a week worth of work . And the reason for my 4th reply was the GM is true form at the end of his 3rd response said let me do a happy dance for you .I,m like really I,m upset over a matter and your doing a happy dance , do you guys really have no clue on customer relations . And that when I got hit with you will be banned .
And my 4th reply was just how I thought the Gm was acting and nothing to do with my problem , so he used his power to strong arm me .I swear Blizzard needs major help in customer service because they truly have no clue on how to treat people and the different in virtual and real life. The boots and game is make believe the millions of subs they lose over un-happy customers from stuff like this is real . They gain nothing and didn't do one thing for the integrity of the game in this matter.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#53 - July 10, 2013, 3:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I put a ticket in on a matter I have never dealt with in my 4 years of playing. It was a AH transaction . And I do understand their position even though I don't agree with it. But after 4 replies they sent me a "If you re-open this you will get punish ". ?????????? I was trying to debate what I thought they needed to address . They called it integrity of the game but what happen is a person got high end boots for nothing , a honest person lost a week worth of work . And the reason for my 4th reply was the GM is true form at the end of his 3rd response said let me do a happy dance for you .I,m like really I,m upset over a matter and your doing a happy dance , do you guys really have no clue on customer relations . And that when I got hit with you will be banned .
And my 4th reply was just how I thought the Gm was acting and nothing to do with my problem , so he used his power to strong arm me .I swear Blizzard needs major help in customer service because they truly have no clue on how to treat people and the different in virtual and real life. The boots and game is make believe the millions of subs they lose over un-happy customers from stuff like this is real . They gain nothing and didn't do one thing for the integrity of the game in this matter.

Integrity, I'm not certain that word means what you think it means.

While I sympathize for your predicament, as you were told multiple times, there is no way for Blizzard to step in to compensate you. Our Game Masters were professional in their correspondence and empathetic as well We all play - and anyone who has ever interacted with the AH for any length of time has probably done something similar, granted - perhaps not for this amount.

What concerns me most is that you may have an addon that is changing what you should actually be seeing. If you are absolutely certain this wasn't a case of a dropped 0, I'd recommend checking into that - as it's the most likely cause.

As to the final message you received, yes - at a certain point when you've been given the same answer, the correct answer, we are forced into a position to ask you not to continue contact on an issue. What you seemed to take as a threat was merely a warning of the inevitable outcome of reopening an issue like this.

As to the far-ranging debate and speculation in this thread that is entirely off-topic, that has been pruned.