No Titan Runestone off Lei Shen?

#1 - June 11, 2013, 1:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Killed Lei Shen LFR after LFR boss credit reset, received one runestone from Iron Qon, none from Consorts, none from Lei Shen.

According to notes, should be active for this week's raid cycle that Lei Shen will have 100% drop rate.

Bugged? Broken? What's the deal, Blizz?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#185 - June 11, 2013, 5:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This change should have been live as of 10:00 a.m. PDT. Please feel free to let us know if for some reason you don't see the Titan Runestone drop for you. We'll be keeping tabs on it.

I had already put in a query at the same time as taking part in the other thread, so wasn't neglecting this one. I was just waiting on an answer.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#210 - June 11, 2013, 5:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm continuing to follow-up on this. When I have more information, I'll share it with you.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#223 - June 11, 2013, 6:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
For those that were on the quest and did killed Lei Shen after the hotfix was applied, we'd like to find out the following so we can investigate further:

- what realm were you playing on?
- what character were you playing?
- what time did you kill Lei shen?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#274 - June 11, 2013, 6:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
For those that didn't get their Runestone, were you in the Raid instance prior to the 10 a.m. PDT (1 p.m. EST) hotfix? If so, that may be why, but we'd like to determine that for sure if we can.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#281 - June 11, 2013, 7:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
06/11/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Mochaman
For those that didn't get their Runestone, were you in the Raid instance prior to the 10 a.m. PDT (1 p.m. EST) hotfix? If so, that may be why, but we'd like to determine that for sure if we can.

To clarify, was the 10am pdt hotfix to correct what should have been live at 7 am PDT or was this the intended start time for the new lei-shen drop rate?

I was in after 7am PDT rolling restart but before the 10am PDT hotfix.

The hotfix wasn't applied until 10 am PDT, so unfortunately, it didn't occur with the restart. :( We're currently trying to just verify that the fix is in and working properly for those who are on the quest line and were in a Raid instance (started one) after the fix was applied.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#297 - June 11, 2013, 7:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post

The hotfix wasn't applied until 10 am PDT, so unfortunately, it didn't occur with the restart. :( We're currently trying to just verify that the fix is in and working properly for those who are on the quest line and were in a Raid instance (started one) after the fix was applied.

This was not made clear at all, the latest post stated that it would be guaranteed after a realm restart.

You are correct, unfortunately. Our original messaging did say it would take place after a restart, but the hotfix was actually applied at 10 a.m. PDT. We do our best to be as accurate as possible on giving a heads up when we can, but unfortunately the hotfix itself wasn't implemented until later.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#384 - June 11, 2013, 9:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just so everyone is aware, we're still verifying a few things on our end. I'll share any information I get as soon as I have something for you.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#425 - June 11, 2013, 11:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
For those who took part in a Throne of Thunder Raid and/or killed Lei Shen as a part of the Legendary quest line prior to the implementation of the hotfix this morning at 10:00 a.m. PDT and didn’t receive a Titan Runestone or Secrets of the Empire , we will be providing one to you. This includes those who started the Raid prior to that time, and did not kill Lei Shen until after the hotfix. In order to receive your runestone, you will need to submit a support ticket to Customer Service.

For any others who have not received your Titan Runestone or Secrets of the Empire after entering and completing the raid after the hotfix, please continue to share your information in this thread so that we can investigate further. We will need the character name, realm name, and time that you killed Lei Shen.