Quickest way to tell blizzard of a bug.

#1 - June 8, 2013, 12:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I just found a game breaking bug (I won't say what it is here or others will abuse it).

I don't know if this bug is happening to others or not... but if it is it could greatly effect a part of the game in a bad way.

I'm Submitting the bug on the customer support page in game.. but I don't know how often they look at that...

Should I open a ticket on this? and what are other ways to inform blizzard of this matter quickly?

(I also mistakenly used this bug without realizing it... I'm hoping blizzard won't punish me for that if I report it.. and they can easily revert what I did so that I don't benefit from it)
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#9 - June 8, 2013, 1:46 a.m.
Blizzard Post
(I also mistakenly used this bug without realizing it... I'm hoping blizzard won't punish me for that if I report it.. and they can easily revert what I did so that I don't benefit from it)

That is often how you find a bug, by mistake. We understand that and know that there is a distinct difference between finding and exploiting. If you did it once or twice it is highly unlikely any action would be taken. We usually only focus on those that exploit a bug to a higher degree.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

Got Feedback? Click me.