Helping Blizzard

#1 - May 27, 2013, 2:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello i am just opening this thread i want serious and honest answer please:)

The idea is to try and list what you think need changing about the game what your not happy with and so forth.

The idea is so we can get a thread of useful information together for Blizzard as they must get thousand of rubbish and unwanted "suggestions".

I think a few suggestion i would make are.

Low population servers need sorting out diminishes the game play/Auction house.

For me pvp needs sorting out the last patch wasn't the best i think most people would agree
Think certain classes/specs do far too much damage while others do too little or have no mobility.

I think pvp gear should do more for pvp it now does very little in my opinion.

I feel that a lot of the raids/heroics have gotten too easy tank and spank most of them as aside to TBC and WOTLK tactics now seem nil and void only on end bosses do you need to know what you are doing.

Professions on a whole so far i don't see a problem not too happy myself with if you want to learn the old season pvp gear it can take month.A Instance is i want to get DK gear i get pala healing/ret warrior gear PVE gear.Think that would be nice if you could choose paladin or warrior and learn something from there.

To encourage world pvp maybe a city or area that when you take control it gives some sort of benefit cool transmogrify gear i don't know just something. A lot of the areas that have been tried before there really wasn't a "OH know we lost it DAM" factor" Think we could do with something there.

All sensible suggestions are welcome lets try and help make the game better:)

Thanks all hope you have a great day and keep safe in all you do :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#15 - May 28, 2013, 8:28 a.m.
Blizzard Post
highlighting things Blizzard already know about doesn't really help the forums.

Yes and no... While highlighting things we already know about might not always bring new information on said things, the discussion of such things have the potential to provide fresh perspectives, which can be quite helpful to us when we are looking for the best ways to address and improve things :-)