So t2/elite gear = 25000 cap only? what?

#1 - May 22, 2013, 2:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
As I was signing out last night someone mentioned that the t2 or elite look had no relationship to rating? I thought it was only going to be the weapon, but I guess with the ilvl changes that wouldn't make sense. But you basically just cap out your conquest for the season and you get the t2 look? Whats the point?

Really confused why every pvp incentive is being removed or rendered pointless. 2.2k in 2s is impossible, warlord and high warlord achievements are pointless with all the win traders and cheaters from this and last season, t2 means nothing now. So all there is now is the 2500 tabard which every win trader now has? The first page of the rbg ladders is all 3k+ players... thats my competition? i'm supposed to not cheat to earn the same vanity gear as the cheaters?

Wrath had such a better system. Even if the difference was 5-6 ilvl, something, anything to earn would be nice. Getting shoulders at 2k was nice carrot to work for a lot of players. Just really don't get this decisions. Rating doesn't mean anything. Gear doesn't mean anything. bla.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#9 - May 22, 2013, 11:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
05/22/2013 02:40 PMPosted by Bigsmashy
Don't worry, elite gear tied to rating is coming back next season.

As I understand it, this is indeed the current plan.