over 25,000 Conquest...no achievement

#1 - May 22, 2013, 12:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I have season earned 26,126k Conquest earned for this season according to my currency tab. That was my total at the end of last week pre 5.3, and yet I still do not have the Tyrannical Conquest achievement. I see that people with less than 25k are getting the achievement, but i have over it and can't get it...anyone else having this problem?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#2 - May 22, 2013, 12:36 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I have season earned 26,126k Conquest earned for this season according to my currency tab. That was my total at the end of last week pre 5.3, and yet I still do not have the Tyrannical Conquest achievement. I see that people with less than 25k are getting the achievement, but i have over it and can't get it...anyone else having this problem?

This is intentional. The achievement will be awarded once again after the issue that was causing it to be awarded too early is resolved.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#4 - May 22, 2013, 1:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
05/21/2013 05:37 PMPosted by Banaritaz

This is intentional. The achievement will be awarded once again after the issue that was causing it to be awarded too early is resolved.

Any estimate on how long this is going to be?

There's no ETA available at the moment, but it is something that we hope to resolve as soon as possible.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#5 - May 22, 2013, 1:41 a.m.
Blizzard Post
05/21/2013 05:37 PMPosted by Banaritaz

Any estimate on how long this is going to be?

There's no ETA available at the moment, but it is something that we hope to resolve as soon as possible.