New member of the Community team, Zeriyah!

#1 - May 18, 2013, 1:28 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello Hearthlings!

I am very excited to announce our new member of our Community team, Zeriyah. Zeriyah is extremely talented and really loves TCGs/CCGs. She’s really excited to be here and very eager to work with all of you in the community!

Zeriyah will be the voice for the players to the devs and she’ll be the one who can take information from the devs and relay it back to you. For those of you who use Twitter, you can find her at @CM_Zeriyah http://www.twitter.com/CM_Zeriyah

As Zeriyah will be taking over the reins of the community, I’m going to be going back to focus on all of our games again! I’ll still be around and poke my head in once in a while. If any of you would like to say hi feel free to ping me on Twitter too! @CM_Phenteo http://www.twitter.com/CM_Phenteo
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#5 - May 18, 2013, 1:34 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello and welcome to the Blizzard family Zeriyah! =)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#7 - May 18, 2013, 1:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello Hearthlings! I'm happy to be a part of the Blizzard community team. I look forward to talking with all of you as we build this amazing new community.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#11 - May 18, 2013, 1:45 a.m.
Blizzard Post
05/17/2013 06:40 PMPosted by Zeriyah
Hello Hearthlings! I'm happy to be a part of the Blizzard community team. I look forward to talking with all of you as we build this amazing new community.

Welcome to the Blizzard family, Zeriyah. (╯゚ヮ゚)╯︵ ♥♥♥♥

Nice squiggle!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#12 - May 18, 2013, 1:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Welcome, welcome! It's a pleasure to have you on-board to help foster the growth of such a rocking community and awesome game!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#14 - May 18, 2013, 2:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I AM EXCITE.

Welcome to the team, Zeriyah! Stop stealin' mah letters. :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#16 - May 18, 2013, 2:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Welcome to Blizzard! You're really going to love it here! Let's see, we tend to have team events/BBQs every month or two, there's a library where you can check out video games as well as books and training courses. We have internal training programs that can help you refine or pick up new skills. The gym here is super excellent, I highly recommend using it. Uhm, OH! The door on the left tends to stick, so you'll want to ji ggle the handle a little. Zarhym is really into beatboxing, so if you have any skills he's always willing to throwdown under the nearby freeway overpass (better acoustics). The soda vending machine will steal your quarters. Make sure to put 2 bags of grounds when you make a pot of coffee. The bike path out back is beautiful, and a good place to spend part of a lunch break. I have free candy at my desk, feel free. The espresso machine in the food cube is actually pretty excellent, and I recommend investing in a proper espresso cup if you don't already have one (the little pod things can be found in the drawer underneath). Try not to use the color printer if you don't have to, replacing the toner is this big production. Do NOT feed any raccoons you may see! They have serious dietary restrictions. The last Thursday of every month is food truck day on campus. Pro tip: If you wait until 1:30 or 2 there are no lines. Most people have forgotten about their silly low carb diets so bagels and/or donuts are always welcome (save a glazed old fashioned for me). Uuuuuhhhhhmmmm... I guess that's about it.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#18 - May 18, 2013, 2:07 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Welcome Zeriyah! The Lich King approves!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#25 - May 18, 2013, 2:45 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Welcome aboard, Zeriyah! So happy to have you!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#31 - May 18, 2013, 4:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hooray for Zeriyah, welcome to the team!!

05/17/2013 07:03 PMPosted by Bashiok
The soda vending machine will steal your quarters.

(So does Bashiok.)
#66 - May 20, 2013, 6:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Welcome! Now why do you gotta steal my wall??
#73 - May 21, 2013, 5:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Welcome Zeriyah. It's nice to have a bit more "X" around these parts. ;)