Congratulations Lore

#1 - May 1, 2013, 10:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So Josh Allen aka Lore was hired by Blizzard as a community manager. Wish the best as a blue. Grats!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#57 - May 2, 2013, 12:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We’re super excited for Lore (aka Josh) to join the World of Warcraft North America Community Team! He’s a great fit for the team and Blizzard, and we’re really looking forward to adding his biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#61 - May 2, 2013, 12:44 a.m.
Blizzard Post
One of us, one of us!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#105 - May 2, 2013, 2:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We’re super excited for Lore (aka Josh) to join the World of Warcraft North America Community Team! He’s a great fit for the team and Blizzard, and we’re really looking forward to adding his biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.

I said it on Twitter. I'll say it here.

I'm SO HAPPY the news is finally out!

I've thoroughly enjoyed the opportunities I've had to work with Lore during his time as an integral member of the fansite community these past several years. He's the real deal and has my utmost respect -- and, perhaps, even adoration... (It's the hair.)

I can't wait to see what he brings to the table as a member of our team, and very much look forward to working with him more directly (an empty desk about 15 feet away from where I sit awaits!). This is a BIG win for us, as well as for the community. :D

Lore's on a mission. 'Bout to turn it up to 11.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#197 - May 2, 2013, 2:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm late to the party (I hope fashionably) and glad we were able to add another great community member to the team. He's not the first nor hopefully the last, but he's one of the best for us, for the community, and for Blizzard. I'm looking forward to working with him and continuing to find new and better ways we can keep in touch with the community and give you all what you want, need, and deserve from us. Because, you're all good people. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. (group hug?)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#269 - May 3, 2013, 1:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Can't comment on any projects I could potentially be taking on at Blizzard just yet, sorry :( You'll know more about them soon!

(I just kind of shivered a bit)

The "conditioning" already takes root. Do not fear it. Embrace it. (one of us... one of us...)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#348 - May 3, 2013, 11:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
05/01/2013 07:39 PMPosted by Neuroticaine
Lore's on a mission. 'Bout to turn it up to 11.

Should we... brace ourselves for 12?

(please tell me I got that reference right =D )

Absolutely! You. Bet.