I've got a plan guys.

#1 - April 11, 2013, 12:07 a.m.
Blizzard Post
How about we just have jaina use the focusing iris to commit mass genocide on all the horde and violent races of Azeroth? I mean who needs them anyway? They just get in the way of our perfect, beautiful, Alliance world.

Who's with me?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#23 - April 11, 2013, 1:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The horde are like spiders, we all hate them because they're gross and scary and they ... have eight legs, but they ... keep the bugs in-check?

No no, the horde are like birds! They wake you up every morning with their incessant squawking and cawing but you don't really have the means to deal with them, and besides it's like 11am and you should probably get up anyway.

Wait no, I got it! They're like... oh someone just walked into my office, I'll bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbnksdfldml;df
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#40 - April 11, 2013, 1:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
No no, the horde are like birds! They wake you up every morning with their incessant squawking and cawing but you don't really have the means to deal with them, and besides it's like 11am and you should probably get up anyway.

Bashiok's opinions about birds are not representative of my views. The new word of the day is, serenade.