Will people who pay, steamroll the F2P Team?

#1 - April 5, 2013, 6:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Say There a Two people, Person A Pays for cards and so on: Person B Plays the game without purchasing, Will Person A be far stronger than Person B? Or in other terms if someone buys their way through the game how will people who don't buy stand a chance on the online?
#17 - April 6, 2013, 1:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Even if you purchase cards, you're just decreasing the amount of time it could approximately take you in getting those cards. When you battle, if you pay for cards you will be placed with others of the same skill level. Inherently, you will be placed against a player that could have paid for their cards, but their skills match yours. If you play the entire game and never pay a cent (I go without food.. kidding) and you're extremely good, you may be placed against another play who did pay for cards or placed against another player who never paid for cards, but your skill level is equal.

I know I repeated myself, but I wanted to hit it home that you are placed by your skill and your ranking, which can only be achieved by playing. I could buy every card in the deck, but still lose often.