Question about the stack

#1 - April 4, 2013, 11:07 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi Phenteo I have a little question to ask :)

Since I played MTG in my youth i was thinking about the "stack" and i was wondering if Hearthstone will have some kind a rule that look like it.

For exemple do you remember in Magic when someone sends the sharpshooter gobelin and while in battle phase could do damage with the sharpshooter cauz of his ability*(you send all your monster exept the sharpshooters and when a monster dies in batlle phase you untap him and tap him instantly to deal damage)

(*Goblin Sharpshooter doesn't untap during your untap step.
Whenever a creature dies, untap Goblin Sharpshooter.
Tap: Goblin Sharpshooter deals 1 damage to target creature or player.)

Sorry for the long post hope you understood what i tried to say here :)
#10 - April 4, 2013, 5:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
@Teachix, there will be abilities that are activated and bonuses that stack in the game. However, you can only do actions during your turn phase. There are a few spells that allow you to put a secret in the game that will be triggered if your opponent or you are able to satisfy the requirement of the card.

Edit: Double-checked, secrets cannot be played on minions.
#12 - April 4, 2013, 6:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I didn't let anything slip. As far as the specifics of what you can do, I'm going to save that for at least beta!
#18 - April 5, 2013, 1:47 a.m.
Blizzard Post
@Teachix, I updated my post to reflect secrets better. But the computer helps resolve any secrets or card conditions in the game for you.