What average game duration do you aim for?

#1 - March 22, 2013, 5:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I know you can not give me exact numbers, but what is the average game duraion you guys are aiming for. This looks like a really cool casual game i can replace for bejeweled / plants vs zombies that i usually play during my morning cofee time.
So i am wondering, will games be shorter or longer on average, can players squeeze a game or two on launch / cofee break or you need to dedicate bit more time to play a game?

Thanks Blizzard :)
#8 - March 22, 2013, 7:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Yeah it's about 10-15 minutes. Depending on the classes and card pulls the game lengths can vary quite a bit. It's a good amount of time, even when I lose I'm not as angry because it's not that double-whammy of "I lost AND spent an hour doing it." :) Plus I feel like the mechanics of the game and the matchmaking make it feel satisfying. Pretty rare I feel like I was just utterly decimated, and even then the game is just fun to look at and listen to... (!)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#8 - March 22, 2013, 7:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Yeah it's about 10-15 minutes. Depending on the classes and card pulls the game lengths can vary quite a bit. It's a good amount of time, even when I lose I'm not as angry because it's not that double-whammy of "I lost AND spent an hour doing it." :) Plus I feel like the mechanics of the game and the matchmaking make it feel satisfying. Pretty rare I feel like I was just utterly decimated, and even then the game is just fun to look at and listen to... (!)