Nice Try Blizz, Almost there =D

#1 - March 21, 2013, 2:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Don't think people have realized yet but the "zoning" issue that used to knock people off of 2 person mounts and kill them, it has been fixed. BUT now the issue has arised where I am getting DC'ed every time I'm between zones trying to "remount" once a zone line has been crossed. I'm assuming the Warden program is what is causing this so please fix so I don't DC when flying around with my buddies =DDDD Thanks Blizz
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#8 - March 21, 2013, 4:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Don't think people have realized yet but the "zoning" issue that used to knock people off of 2 person mounts and kill them, it has been fixed. BUT now the issue has arised where I am getting DC'ed every time I'm between zones trying to "remount" once a zone line has been crossed. I'm assuming the Warden program is what is causing this so please fix so I don't DC when flying around with my buddies =DDDD Thanks Blizz

We did manage to fix the 2 person mount issue, but yes, we know there's still an intermittent disconnect issue that we want to correct as well. We know what we need to do to fix it (*crosses her fingers*) but it won't be able to happen for a bit longer (potentially the next patch). We're continuing to work to improve it.