LFR balance

#1 - March 14, 2013, 2:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Although i can't find it i believe GC stated that for 5.2 LFR they would balance it to ensure that mechanics could not be ignored like they were in 5.1 (e.g 3 dog zerg on Stone Guard)

Last night i ran LFR and whilst Jin'Rok and Horridion require at least some resemblance of a tactic unfortunately council was another group and zerg tactic.

LFR isn't my only raiding experience but for those players who only get to see content via LFR i think they deserve a little more respect.
Forum Avatar
Community
#7 - March 14, 2013, 4:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I genuinely feel sorry for people who can't commit to a raiding guild and are left with LFR as their raiding experience.

As long as people that are not you are having fun with what they do, and you are having fun with what you do...

Also, keep in mind that right now the average player on Raid Finder is most likely more skilled/experienced than those that will visit the place in, say, 2 months. So perhaps things that now you can ignore because of overgeared/experienced players will pose a challenge to the folks doing LFR with LFR gear from the previous tier :-)