Submitting a ticket

#1 - March 13, 2013, 1:47 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I submitted a ticket 4 days ago and still haven't gotten a reply, It still shows 19 hours 44 minutes average wait time. Isn't this a little excessive?
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#4 - March 13, 2013, 2:35 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Isn't this a little excessive?

It isn't ideal, but it is what it is. Queue times fluctuate based on the number of tickets that are submit by players. Patch 5.2 is fairly new still and due to that we have experienced a influx of tickets due to questions and issues that arise.

We don't care for the queue times any more than you do but I'm afraid there is no magic solution. Our support staff is working through them as quickly as they can.

Looking at your ticket I'm not entirely certain that a Game Master will be able to help. You are welcome to wait but in most cases, there isn't much can be done except to tell you to try again.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#6 - March 13, 2013, 2:58 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I was talkin' to a GM on Coilfang (Paronharth), and he said if I switched to my toon that my question was about, he wouldn't be gone... but when I logged over, he was gone. >.<

Under most situations you should be able to keep talking to the Game Master even if you switch characters. It is possible that something happened with the Game Master's tools where he lost the conversation.

Was there more that you needed? It looked like he had answered your original question and at least one other.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#8 - March 13, 2013, 4:11 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Interesting. It looks like you have a ticket in so hopefully they'll be able to find it. Good luck, Heartless.