Sealed tome of the lost legion.

#1 - March 7, 2013, 4:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Camping rares is not really a *fun* activity to begin with, and after that finding out you can not loot the mob makes it even worse. (relogging/zoning out/que-ing for an instance/scenario/disabling addons does not always help to make the mob lootable).

A number of players are adressing this issue with loot problems, yet there is no confirmation by the blizzard team that this is indeed a bug or not, which might be under investigation. It would be very nice if there was just some form of confirmation on wether or not this is a bug affecting live realms and that it`s under investigation.

Another caveat, tough I don`t know for sure if this is in fact the case (some confirmation on wether or not this is the case would be nice): but a rare drops just 1 tome if it drops at all, and the first warlock to loot gets the tome. So if you are a player who has problems looting and has to relogg before even be able to loot you will always be screwed over.

But is it really what the game has come down to? Who-ever has 500k gold lying around to buy the tome from AH or has less bug problems is privileged to do the fun stuff first?

Anyway, some response about loot distribution would be really appreciated, am I wasting my time with killing rares if I am not the one to loot first. And what about the not being able to loot bug? (keep in mind I tried disabling addons/ran out of range, que-ed for an instance, came back at a later time etc).
#9 - March 7, 2013, 8:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We've been getting reports from other players about looting from rares and it has been passed on for further investigation.
#11 - March 7, 2013, 8:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Both.
#13 - March 7, 2013, 8:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I didn't say that. :)

I said the reports have been passed on.
#15 - March 7, 2013, 8:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I tell people the tooth fairy isn't real as well. ;)