So I wanna go new raid, what should I do?

#1 - March 7, 2013, 1:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'v reached lvl 90 a month ago, now got 480 ilvl and wanna join raid team and start new 5.2 raid as soon as possible. What can i do to reach ilvl 502, which is neccesery to enjoy this content? What Blizzard offers me?

I'v bought 522 neck with "neutral" SPA reputation yesterday, but I can't get more rep, cos my ilvl is too low to join any ToT raid team and kill bosses to get rep!
How long I must play game to enter new raid? What can I do this week?
Forum Avatar
Community
#11 - March 7, 2013, 3:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
07/03/2013 15:06Posted by Piesek
ToT 1st boss is balanced for 502 ilvl.

I don't think the developers have ever mentioned to which item level a particular boss is balanced. But Jin'rokh has been already killed by guilds with less item level than what you suggest. In fact, most guilds that are at least close to finishing Heart of Fear or beginning Terrace of Endless Spring will probably be able to kill him.

Horridon, on the other hand, might be a different story... But for those of you with T14 still unfinished, remember 5.0 raids have a reduction of 10% health and 10% damage in place, so you'll probably be able to progress a bit faster and get your group in better shape to further advance on Throne of Thunder.
Forum Avatar
Community
#34 - March 8, 2013, 8:45 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I was in heart of fear last night and the 10% debuff isn't being applied to several of the bosses.

Boss 1 and 3 had the debuff, boss 2 and 4 did not.

The developers were working on a hotfix for this yesterday, and it should be active since several hours ago now.