Raid quests returning?

#1 - March 4, 2013, 2:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Tried a search and it didnt yield anything useful, so does anybody know much about the Throne of Thunder raid quests?

From what I can gather there appears to be weekly quests targetted at certain bosses, rewarding a satchel and possibly valor. I'm wonder if there'll be any interesting quests within the instance itself such as in ICC where you had to defeat the Abomination mini-boss or rescue one of the adds from Deathwhisper.

Also, may as well spark a debate: Did you enjoy weekly raid quests back in wotlk? Glad to see them return? Or perhaps its something else to worry about and wipe over? What do you reckon? :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#2 - March 4, 2013, 4:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/03/2013 14:37Posted by Janglebear
Also, may as well spark a debate: Did you enjoy weekly raid quests back in wotlk? Glad to see them return? Or perhaps its something else to worry about and wipe over? What do you reckon? :)

Weekly raid quests. That sounds like an interesting topic :)

I personally enjoyed the quests inside Icecrown Citadel. The weekly raid quests we had back then were a good reason to go and visit raids that you wouldn't normally do anymore because you had surpassed the item level they offered/cleared the raid. Of course, it didn't pose much of a challenge to kill Malygos when you were ICC geared, but (my experience) was definitely good times with my guildies about how we would so this or that other mistake on the boss when we were still learning it (and still laughing when someone on the drake kept failing, again).