Ghostcrawler & Watcher Live, 1 p.m. PST

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - March 1, 2013, 7:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Update: 2:45 p.m. PST

If you missed the live stream, you can still watch the full interview here: http://www.gamebreaker.tv/video-game-shows/greg-street-ion-hazzikostas-interview-gb-2/

--

We'll be putting lead systems designer Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street and lead encounter designer Ion "Watcher" Hazzikostas on the line with the GameBreaker crew for an in-depth discussion of patch 5.2 content and much more! Tune into the interview live at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time today and chat with fellow viewers via http://www.gamebreaker.tv/live/
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#22 - March 1, 2013, 8:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I've been booking and facilitating interviews with Cory Stockton, Dave Kosak, Tom Chilton, Greg Street and Ion Hazzikostas all week (Tom's interviews are all being recorded this afternoon). Check out the interviews that are already available in our patch 5.2 round-up. And stay tuned! We'll be adding more interviews as they come in. ;)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#37 - March 1, 2013, 9:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We're live now!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#79 - March 1, 2013, 10:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The full interview has been posted here: http://www.gamebreaker.tv/video-game-shows/greg-street-ion-hazzikostas-interview-gb-2/

We're live now!

About time!

Try not to be late next time.

We were ready and waiting! The slight delay was out of my control, but I give GameBreaker a lot of props for having the production prowess to pull this sort of thing off. It gives us a good chance to really break from the standard patch interview format. My goal moving forward is to actually get our guys on camera for interviews like this. :D

We're live now!

Thank you for the infos you guys will share with us and thanks for making this interview ( not you personally but you get it (( i think you get it ? ))

Hey, the developers and sites chosen for 5.2 interviews was pretty much all my call to make. So you're welcome. :p

03/01/2013 01:44 PMPosted by Torakk
Wish they would have talked about why they feel the need to destroy classes and make others God mode?

That question probably wasn't asked because any good interviewer knows not to throw a bunch of conjecture and hyperbole into what's supposed to be a fact-based inquiry.

03/01/2013 02:18 PMPosted by Gulder
Next time give us more than a hour and a half heads up, yeah?

Deciding to stream the interview live was sort of a last-minute decision. Besides, it's not like it was an open Q&A for the community (you can still go watch the same interview everyone else did).
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#85 - March 1, 2013, 11:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
03/01/2013 02:55 PMPosted by Fairadey
Hey, the developers and sites chosen for 5.2 interviews was pretty much all my call to make. So you're welcome. :p

Was that you or Watcher asking about the program gamebreaker prefers to skype for interviews?

That was me and it was based on a conversation I had with Gary before Dave's interview earlier this week. And you weren't supposed to hear that! I just found out our mics were live a little before and after, haha. :x