Don't permo ban accounts, send them to in-game Prison.

#1 - March 1, 2013, 11:11 a.m.
Blizzard Post
When an account is suspended/banned you should "banish" them to a prison area in-which they can log but all they can do is duel and chat, for the duration of their sentence, even if that sentence is 25 yrs long.

You can even introduce prison dailies, that if you participate in and do well you have a reduced sentence.

Disable all summoning features within the prison and make trading impossible, mail can be received but only containing text content.

What do you guys think of this idea?
Forum Avatar
Community
#21 - March 1, 2013, 3:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/03/2013 11:11Posted by Unholycow
Disable all summoning features within the prison and make trading impossible, mail can be received but only containing text content.
Very important yes.
“Oh look what I've got in the mail”, Prison Cell Key !

I don't think this would be feasible but looking at this thread, it’s certainly at least an entertaining idea to think about, lol.
For me it simply blurs the line between reality and gaming a bit too much, which isn’t good for WoW, maybe it would make sense for some more serious virtual reality environments but in WoW we just want everyone to have fun.
Now if someone’s idea of having fun is making others feel miserable, we’d rather not allow that person to play at all. WoW is about fun and entertainment. If someone is “playing” and not having fun, then conceptuality it’s no longer a game, it must be something else.