Failbag Rewards In 5.2 - Thoughts?

#1 - Feb. 13, 2013, 2:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post
EDIT: Updated by Bashiok. Looks like they are in. Cute!

02/12/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Bashiok
The change is still in for the failbags to ... not be fail. They'll have a chance to contain things like very valuable grey items (essentially randomizing the gold you get from the bags), LFR versions of non-boss loot, Spirits of Harmony, consumables, pets and mounts, and... maybe some other stuff I forgot. Lots of things! Opening them should have some anticipation and surprise now. :)

What do you think?

What would *you* like to see in your failbag? Personally, I'd *love* some lesser charms or valor.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#12 - Feb. 13, 2013, 3:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The change is still in for the failbags to ... not be fail. They'll have a chance to contain things like very valuable grey items (essentially randomizing the gold you get from the bags), LFR versions of non-boss loot, Spirits of Harmony, consumables, pets and mounts, and... maybe some other stuff I forgot. Lots of things! Opening them should have some anticipation and surprise now. :)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#22 - Feb. 13, 2013, 4:11 a.m.
Blizzard Post
02/12/2013 07:55 PMPosted by Sorrów

Ooh! Thanks Bashi :)

Can you clarify what you mean by "LFR versions of non-boss loot" though? Do you mean ilvl scaled up 5man loot?

Meaning items that drop off "trash". Greens and blues and such.