IS this what this once great game has come to.

#1 - Feb. 8, 2013, 3:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Look at this, maybe take time to read it, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7864486403 perhaps you even think 'Hey thats not me I do not react that way'.

However, anyone reading this website will get a very negative view of the game most of you profess to love.

This could be a repost I have no idea as the search fuction on this website is one of the worst I have come across in 12 years on the internet.

So any one of us could be the warrior chap, Take a look into the battleground arena or raid forums you will find them overflowing with theads about how the game is full of noobs or as they like to call them, scrubs (How nice that word is and its now being used by Blizz themselves, wonderful eh).

It makes interesting reading I wonder if it will change anyone perception of those they see as not good players? I doubt it but you never know.

Anyway make of it what you will but its a damn shame this game is going that way.
Forum Avatar
Community
#81 - Feb. 12, 2013, 6:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/02/2013 15:50Posted by MonnB5A04B
So any one of us could be the warrior chap

All and everyone of us was the warrior chap at the beginning. Perhaps not in this game if you were already familiar with the genre, perhaps in another game. But we've all been there.

For those of you that haven't read it yet, I'd strongly suggest you do, it's totally worth it :-)