LFR loot system, seriously

#1 - Feb. 6, 2013, 1:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I've been doing al the LFR's now for +-10 weeks, and as of the last 5 weeks I've always been using Elder charm of good fortune on Sha of Fear for Kilrak. Nothing again this week, but I did get Helm of the Shadowy Protector for the third time, seriously? Why on earth would we warriors need T14 set items more then 2 times? For our healing spec maybe?

LFR loot system is a joke, really. I've looted a couple of items 2 times already, and T14 head and shoulders 3 times. Instead of giving us duplicates the whole time, fix your lootsystem so we actually receive items that we still need and benefit us.
Forum Avatar
Community
#12 - Feb. 6, 2013, 4:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
06/02/2013 13:37Posted by Stierekloet
LFR loot system is a joke, really. I've looted a couple of items 2 times already, and T14 head and shoulders 3 times. Instead of giving us duplicates the whole time, fix your lootsystem so we actually receive items that we still need and benefit us.

That's not the point of the LFR loot system. It's not meant to conveniently help you fill your gear slots with what you're missing. Is a different loot system from what we're used to see, but, as in any other loot system, it might take a while before you see the item you want finally drop.