who runs your company?

#1 - Feb. 5, 2013, 3:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
they don't know anything about this game. I keep giving you chances to improve the game and you just continually make it worse. face facts blizzard, your company has been garbage since you merged with activision and the only people that continue to play are blind fanboys following your legacy from previous games that were actually good, or blind fanboys that have never played your games from before you started only caring about money and not the players.

you mad cause you can't handle dat truth?

edit: na they ain't even mad cause you keep feeding them money even though recent games are complete trash compared to older games
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#50 - Feb. 5, 2013, 4:57 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm a hippogryph, what's this? You look like you need a hug, you get a hug.

/hug

Now that you've had your hug, please take some time to check out this helpful thread by Nethaera, Getting the Most Out of the Forums. We welcome constructive feedback.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#68 - Feb. 5, 2013, 5:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post
02/04/2013 09:17 PMPosted by Druïd
the thing that bothers me is you actually think i was trolling ( i really wish i was) another one of the 95% blind population of the earth. stop wasting my air and wake up

Not to put a damper on the discussion, but it would be prudent to start adhering to the Code of Conduct before I pick and choose from a buffet of Code of Conduct violations. Bann Doomhammer is not amused, and my immediate capacity to offer further advice for constructive posting is limited.