Reset character copy request #1,423

#1 - Jan. 31, 2013, 1:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Many of us are stuck because we have no characters on the PTR and the character copies are at zero because we tried copying characters before we knew there was a beta participation issue.

I have alerted you guys on Twitter personally yet the character copy reset has still not been done.

Resetting character copies is not a "complicated battle.net issue". It's a routine occurance which happens several times during a normal PTR cycle.

Please get it done so we can play.

Yes, we know about the pre-mades. How some generic character works is uninteresting to me. I want to experiment using the characters and skills I have spent years playing with.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#5 - Jan. 31, 2013, 6:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/30/2013 05:49 PMPosted by Malvenue
Many of us are stuck because we have no characters on the PTR and the character copies are at zero because we tried copying characters before we knew there was a beta participation issue.

Thank you for the heads up about this issue, Malvenue. Character copying should now be reset and those of you who ran out should be good to go.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#7 - Jan. 31, 2013, 7:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/31/2013 11:19 AMPosted by Malvenue
Thank you for the heads up about this issue, Malvenue. Character copying should now be reset and those of you who ran out should be good to go.

Thank you very much for helping us out! I knew Twitter was good for something! :D

You knew correctly!

Sorry again for the delay in getting back to you though. :o