Give x-realm Arenas, or free migrations on low servers!

#1 - Jan. 29, 2013, 10:39 a.m.
Blizzard Post
On many servers, especially low pop ones there is hardly enough pvp playerbase to do arenas on a high lvl. You could say "you shouldn't have chosen x server" but I can reply that 2-3-4 years ago it was a different story with a bigger and move active playerbase.

Now everyone migrates to Stormscale as horde - from the start of the season i've seen so many people from my server leave for Stormscale that it really feels sad.

Implement a UI to help you find RBGs and Arena partners cross-realm. Something like guild-finder maybe would do the trick. If you can't do that, give free migrations from low pop-servers.
It is very sad to feel that you are milking us for more money (20 euros PER CHAR?!!!) up to a point where we either pay that ridiculus amount or just quit.

Please give a blue response about this - it affects user experience more than buffs/nerfs/content. I think we are paying a reasonable amount of money to be asked to give so much more to maintain user experience to the standard level
Forum Avatar
Community
#5 - Jan. 29, 2013, 1:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It would definitely be cool to team up with friends who are playing on realms other than your own for arena. A while back, Ghostcrawler said on Twitter that he would also like to see cross-realm arena teams in World of Warcraft, however at this point in time we don't have any plans to implement a feature that enables you to search for or create an arena team cross-realm. :(

Edit - Whoops, silly mistake
Forum Avatar
Community
#16 - Jan. 29, 2013, 3:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
29/01/2013 14:59Posted by Misaka
don't have any plans to implement a feature that enables you to search for or create an arena or RBG team cross-realm. :(

please what? Crossrealm RBG is in the game since s11 O_o
I guess it was just one of those silly moments for me... >.<