EMFH - Making Alliance a 1 race faction

#1 - Jan. 28, 2013, 2:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi, I just changed back to ally from horde. So I choose human. Mainly because I allready got both dwarfs and nelfs and thaught I wanted another race this time.

The thing that amazed me was the damage increase I got from dropping the medallion (cc breaker) and using the insigna? (on proc damage).

I got a flat 4% increased pvp power from it, hence a flat 4% damage increase. Ofc I lost a little bit of mastery, but this hardly matter much. On top of that I also get a very strong damageproc, wich further boost my damage gain.

My point is: I find this to be very stupid! Why does it have to be more PVP power on the proc trinket than the medallion? Humans allready profit on getting a free proc to damage instead of going with CC breaker?

This is not cool, as I feel a lot of ppl are beeing "forced" to play as Human if they wanna be serious with PVP.

This is an mmo, and I would like to see more variations when it comes to races and class combos. When I play horde I see all sorts of races, but when I play pvp as ally nearly everyone is human. (except shamans and druids; wonder why? -_- )

So please give medallion and insignas the same pvp power so its more balanced. Human would still be a good race to choose because of the free damage proc instead of cc breaker from trinket.
Forum Avatar
Community
#17 - Jan. 29, 2013, 9:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Main topic on this is that-a-way ---> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6494669816