Best gm ever!

#1 - Jan. 28, 2013, 9:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So Edrovanneth is the best gm ever. He got to me within 5 minutes of opening my ticket. We then proceeded to talk about coffee and waffles and how to have the best day off ever! He was a real cool guy solved my issue fast as hell.

If you ever get this gm you are in good hands for sure.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#3 - Jan. 28, 2013, 10:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
That is excellent to hear, Ashlynn.

You should have an option to fill out a survey either in-game or through the Support Site so be certain to fill it out. We appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative as it allows us to keep doing those things that are successful and improve in areas that may not be. :)
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#11 - Jan. 28, 2013, 11:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/28/2013 02:59 PMPosted by Zeraphilate
Are GMs ever penalized for the way they handle tickets? I had one respond with nothing but slang and smily faces the one day, it irritated me quite a bit...

Penalized? That would only be likely if they were not abiding by the policies and procedures that are in place for them. Beyond that, we tend to work with our staff to improve their interactions.

Different customers enjoy interacting in different ways and it tends to be impossible to please everyone. Blizzard is what is it because we are a group of very passionate gamers, and we generally interact with others on that level.

Obviously, if your interpretation of events is accurate, adjustments to the conversation would be prudent. That is why feedback through the surveys is important as I mentioned before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I originally replied I had higher hopes that this thread would remain positive but apparently that wasn't in the cards so I'll be locking it.