Thank you for Sha of Fear Heroic

#1 - Jan. 25, 2013, 12:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi,

as you probably know there are 7 Sha in the game 6 of them are like "meh...big bad creature, nothing more, nothing less". Last night this have changed for me - we stared our progress on heroic Sha of Fear. Every single pull I am scared as hell, especially when we enter second phase I am scared as hell in the way I cannot describe. And still, I like this encouter really much, because it is really hard and you have very little space for mistake. Especially for me being healer it is really difficult to handle all the abilities right.

I have never felt like this before and I hae been playing a long time so thank you for this amazing boss!!!

PS: Sorry for my awful English. ^^
Forum Avatar
Community
#21 - Jan. 28, 2013, 4:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi Taiteilija,

I’m really glad to hear that you’re having a blast with this heroic mode. That’s what “hardmodes” are for, providing players with a really tough challenge.
The harder it is, the more rewarding it will feel when you beat it.

Good luck and get ready for The Thunder King, something tells me that you're going to love it.
Forum Avatar
Community
#41 - Jan. 29, 2013, 10:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
28/01/2013 19:21Posted by Nzall
just for good fun, I like how in this thread, Taepsilum is saying that "the harder the boss, the more rewarding the kill is" while in another thread, Draztal is defending the nerfing of heroic raid bosses because they're too hard for some. isn't there some sort of contradiction in there?

There isn't, you're mixing apples with oranges. I fully agree with Taepsilum, the harder the boss, the more rewarding the kill is. How "hard" is hard for you it's a totally different and subjective matter :-)