How Can I Save My Swift Razzashi Raptor Mount?

#1 - Jan. 24, 2013, 2:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Howdy.

This rogue of mine is an old-ish toon which was lucky enough to obtain the Swift Razzashi Raptor before Zul'Gurub was removed as a level 60 raid (check my feats of strength).

I have several World of Warcraft accounts that I no longer really use, this account being one of them. However recently I been wanting to level a Rogue, rather start the Rogue class from scratch I was thinking it might be worth resurrecting this Rogue instead, especially due to the fact that this rogue has obtained such a rare mount & achievements

The problem that I have is this mount is now account bound, so if decided to move this toon from an inactive account to my current main account she will loose this mount, even though she was the original character to obtain it.

This is rather disappointing, I only have 2 characters on this account, this Rogue & a level 40 Warlock that I was leveling 3 years ago. If I had thought ahead I would have transferred this toon before MoP launched, but I wasn't really playing at the time as I was taking a break from the game.

Just seems a shame that such a rare mount is now bound it a to an inactive account. Is there anything that can be done to try & save it?... other than spend over £100 on transferring all my characters from my current active account to this account & making this my main account.
#10 - Jan. 24, 2013, 7:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Closing duplicate thread.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6443425685