CRZ, poll

#1 - Jan. 21, 2013, 3:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'd say put a poll on the website let people make a choice. I play on a pvp realm and its great, but what is the point of people killing low level players?? u dont get any honor. just to waste my time?. Im sick of running back to my corpse all the time. If you are so strong.. go kill level 90s.

Inb4 go play on a pve realm. NO i started in a pvp realm before CRZ so blizz should remove crz or put somthing like 10 levels between attacks.
Again stop killing low level players while questing or whatever.

2nd: stop killing npc's? I have got few level 90s i can come on my mains and kill all npc's but what the point of that? NPC's should no be able to be killed. atleast quest givers.

what do u guys think?
Forum Avatar
Community
#2 - Jan. 21, 2013, 4:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Players have always been able to kill low level characters, this isn't something new with CRZ.

PvP realms were designed right from the get-go to be a place where random acts of PvP could take place (outside of a handful of safe zones), and we have no plans to change this.

Ganking is always a threat on these realms, there have always been players who enjoy it and who go out of their way to do so. It just comes with the PvP realm unfortunately.